Thanks for reading our blog post about where to buy wine, liquor, and beer in Barcelona. Our alcohol guide will attempt to cover the subject in as much depth as possible.
We’ll start with a list of the best local liquor stores and wine shops near you. Anyone who wants to buy a bottle of vodka, tequila, wine, or a case of beer will get their information quickly so they can go get what they desire soon.
Following that we’ll look into the top breweries and beer bars before sharing a list of excellent wine bars. Wineries and vineyards in your area will be mentioned, and we’ll finish up by discussing some of the top local happy hours where you can get cheap alcoholic drinks after work.
An alcohol map will be shared near the end that has all of the establishments we’ve mentioned pinned on it. Posts on grabbing a drink in other cities around Spain can be looked through at that link if interested.
Best Liquor Stores & Wine Shops In Barcelona
You will be able to buy a case of beer, a bottle of vodka, tequila, or wine, or just about any other alcoholic beverage at one of the best Barcelona liquor stores and wine shops:
- Lafuente at Carrer de Ferran, 20
- La Vilanoteca Vinos, Licores y Comestibles at Plaça del Pedró, 7
- Favorito Barcelona at Carrer dels Magatzems, 21
- Torres at Carrer Nou de la Rambla, 25
Lafuente is a liquor store that sells top-quality wines, sparkling wines, and spirits as well as national and international gourmet items.
For a great wine and liquor store that sells a variety of drinks including red wine, white wine, and rosé wine as well as the finest spirits, whiskey, rum, gin, tequila, vodka, mescal, brandy, and vermouth head to La Vilanoteca Vinos, Licores y Comestibles.
Torre is a really good liquor store in your area providing a large selection of high quality alcoholic beverages.
Breweries & Beer Bars Near You
These local breweries and beer bars are fantastic places to go whether you want to sample new suds or just watch the game with some friends:
- Garage Beer at C. del Consell de Cent
- Cyclic Beer Farm at Carrer de Coll, 37
- Humble Beer at Carrer del Rosselló, 185
- Basement Cold Craft Beer Bar at Carrer del Cardenal Casañas, 7
- Bier Cab at Carrer de Muntaner, 55
- Factory Garage at Carrer de Sant Adrià, 66
- Conesa Beer at Carrer de Casanova, 62
Basement has been offering craft beers near you from local and international breweries for over 5 years as well as beer based cocktails and delicious tapas.
Beers in almost every style including India pale ale, Trigo, Belgian, Lambic, stout, lager, and sour from countries like England, United States, Belgium, Germany, Denmark, Italy, Norway, Sweden, Holland, Canada, and Switzerland as well as t shirts, glasses, openers, and various beer merch are available at Bier Cab.
Craft beer from well-known Barcelona breweries with a selection of bottles and cans are provided at Conesa.
Wine Bars In Barcelona
Visit wine bars near you for a date night, a business meeting, or for a gather with friends:
- El Celler de la Ribera at Carrer del Cigne, 12
- Shadow Zone at C / de Salomó ben Adret, 12
- Love Wine at Carrer d’Aribau, 30
- Garage Bar at Carrer de Calàbria, 75
- The Soul of the Vi at C. dels Vigatans, 8
- Cellarer Wine Bar at Carrer de Mallorca, 211
Shadow Zone provides over 300 wines in your area including Rioja, Ribera del Duero, Catalan, and much more as well as tasting events along with tapas, ham platters, croquettes, olives, Pâtés, and cheeses. A diverse range of more than 30 white, red, rosé, sweet, sparkling, and natural Catalan wines are offered at Love.
Wineries & Vineyards In Your Area
Although these wineries and vineyards might not be right in the city they are well worth the trip:
- Bouquet of Alella at Av. Sant Josep de Calassanç, 8
- Masia Can Calopa de Dalt at Carretera, BV-1468
- Parés Baltà Winery at Masia Can Balta, 6 Pacs del Penedès
- Albet i Noya at Can Vendrell
Parés Baltà makes fine wines near you using high quality grapes from their own farms. Don’t forget about the tastings at Shadow Zone from our previous list.
Best Local Happy Hours
When you need to unwind after work these happy hours in Barcelona are great places to buy cheaper alcoholic drinks:
- Belushi’s Barcelona at Carrer de Bergara, 3
- Flaherty´s Irish Pub at Plaça de Joaquim Xirau
- Nevermind at Carrer dels Tallers, 68
Belushi’s serves buckets of fresh cold beers and pitchers of Sangria in your area as well as juicy burgers. A variety of fantastic beers, wines, whiskeys, and many more drinks are served along with great pub food and local happy hours at Flaherty’s Irish Pub.
We have also written about:
- Wine Shops & Cocktail Bars In Madrid
- Wine Shops & Cocktail Bars In Valencia
- Wine Shops & Cocktail Bars In Seville
- Wine Shops & Cocktail Bars In Paris
Enjoy Drinking Wine, Liquor, & Beer In Barcelona
That’s all we have for now but keep checking back because we’ll try our best to keep this page updated. We know you are ready to achieve your goal after reading about all of the local liquor stores, wine shops, breweries, beer bars, wine bars, wineries, vineyards, and happy hours in your area.
Please let us know if we missed anything or if any of the above establishments have closed in the comments so we can keep the lists up to date. Now you can enjoy drinking wine, liquor, or beer in Barcelona.