We appreciate you taking the time to read this blog about where to buy wine, liquor, and beer in Colorado Springs. Our local alcohol guide will attempt to cover the subject in as much depth as possible.
We’ll start with a list of the best liquor stores and wine shops near you. Anyone who wants to buy a bottle of vodka, tequila, wine, or a case of beer will get their information quickly so they can go get what they desire soon.
Following that we’ll look into the top breweries and beer bars around town before sharing a list of excellent wine bars. Wineries and vineyards in your area will be mentioned, and we’ll finish up by discussing some of the greatest local happy hours where you can get cheap alcoholic drinks after work.
An alcohol map for the area will be shared near the end that has all of the establishments we’ve mentioned linked to it. Posts on wine, liquor, and beer for cities around the middle of the country can be looked through at that link if interested.
Best Liquor Stores & Wine Shops In Colorado Springs
You will be able to buy a case of beer, a bottle of vodka, tequila, or wine, or just about any other alcoholic beverage at one of the best Colorado Springs liquor stores and wine shops:
- Cheers Liquor Mart at 1105 N Circle Dr
- Colorado Liquor Outlet at 1615 Briargate Blvd
- Powers Liquor Mart at 5847 Palmer Park Blvd
- The Liquor Store at 7715 Dublin Blvd #140
- Red Rock Liquors at 3139 W Colorado Ave
- The Wine Gallery at 5903 Delmonico Dr
- The Wine Seller at 2805 Roberts Dr
- Downtown Fine Spirits & Wines at 103 Wahsatch Ave
- Sovereignty Wines at 1785 S 8th St B
- Old Farm Wine & Spirits at 5109 Austin Bluffs Pkwy
- Flying Horse Wine and Spirits at 2678 North Gate Blvd
- Pine Creek Wine & Spirits at 9235 N Union Blvd #100
Cheers Liquor Mart first opened its doors in the early 1970’s and now offers event planning and a variety of clubs. Powers Liquor Mart has been in operation since 2003. They open at 9am every other day of the week, except Sundays when they open at 10am.
The Liquor Store is open from Monday to Thursday and Sunday from 9am to 10pm and Saturday from 9am to 11pm. Red Rock Liquors closes at 9pm every night.
The Wine Gallery is open from Monday to Saturday from 10am to 7pm and Sundays from 10am to 5pm. The Wine Seller was founded in the year 2000 offering a monthly wine club and they operate from Tuesday to Saturday from 10am to 6pm.
Sovereignty Wines has specialized in fine wines, liqueurs, and handcrafted beers. The shop is open from Monday through Saturday from 10am to 11pm and from 11am until 8pm on Sunday.
Old Farm Wine and Spirits hours are from Monday to Saturday from 10am to 11pm and Sundays from 10am to 9pm. Flying Horse Wine and Spirits is open from Monday through Wednesday 10am to 8pm, Thursday through Saturday, 10am to 9pm, and Sundays, 10am to 5pm.
Breweries & Beer Bars Near You
These local breweries and beer bars are fantastic places to go whether you want to sample new suds or just watch the game with some friends:
- Storybook Brewing at 3121 A N, N El Paso St
- Cerberus Brewing at 702 W Colorado Ave
- Pikes Peak Brewing at 514 S Tejon St
- Rocky Mountain Brewery at 625 Paonia St
- Goat Patch Brewing at 2727 N Cascade Ave #123
- Brass Brewing at 318 E Colorado Ave
- Red Leg Brewing at 4630 Forge Rd
- Peaks N Pines Brewery at 4005 Tutt Blvd
- Trails End Taproom at 3103 W Colorado Ave
- Odyssey Gastropub at 311 N Tejon St
Storybook Brewing offer food trucks and they are open from Tuesday through Thursday from 2 to 9pm, Friday and Saturday from 12 to 10pm, and Sundays from 12 to 8pm. Cerberus Brewing offers beverages and snacks in the beer garden, on the patio, and in the outdoor tent. They are open from Sunday to Thursday 11am to 8pm and Friday to Saturday 11am to 9pm.
Rocky Mountain Brewery has opening hours from Monday through Wednesday, 11am to 9pm and Thursday through Saturday, 11am to 6pm. Goat Patch Brewing has daily food trucks as well as other establishments within the Lincoln Center that serve anything from little bites to full meals.
Red Leg Brewing is opened from Monday through Thursday from 11am to 9 pm, Friday through Saturday from 11am to 10pm, and Sunday from 11am to 7pm. Peaks N Pines Brewery organizes parties from Sunday to Thursday.
Trails End Taproom The tavern is available for private parties of more than 20 people, where dogs are allowed on the patio. Odyssey Gastropub has happy hours near you from Monday to Friday 4-6pm and Sundays from 9-11pm.
Wine Bars In Colorado Springs
Visit wine bars in your area for a date night, a business meeting, or for a gather with friends:
- Upstairs Wine Bar at 2417 W Colorado Ave
- Uva Wine Bar at 1268 Interquest Pkwy #160
- Swirl at 717 Manitou Ave
- Cork & Cask at 60 E Moreno Ave
- Bar-K at 124 E Costilla St
Upstairs Wine Bar is in operation for almost 30 years and is open every day from Monday to Saturday from 7am to 6pm and Sundays from 8am. Uva Wine Bar provides indoor and patio dining.
Swirl offers outdoor seating. Cork and Cask is open seven days a week from 3 pm, with happy hour from 3pm to 6pm every day. Bar-K serves handcrafted cocktails, live music and games from Monday to Saturday from 4pm to 2am and Sundays from 2pm to 2am.
Wineries & Vineyards In Your Area
Although these wineries and vineyards might not be right in the city they are well worth the trip:
- D’Vine Wine at 934 Manitou Ave #08
- Vino Colorado Winery at 2502 W Colorado Ave,
- Drekar Meadery at 908 N Circle Dr #e
- The Winery at Holy Cross Abbey at 3011 US-50
D’Vine Wine offers a wine club and you can rent the winery for private events. Winery at Holy Cross Abbey has been open to the public since July 2002.
Best Local Happy Hours
When you need to unwind after work these local happy hours in Colorado Springs are great places to buy cheaper alcoholic drinks:
- 503W at 503 W Colorado Ave
- Shuga’s at 702 S Cascade Ave
- View House at 7114 Campus Dr
- Axe and the Oak Whiskey House at 1604 S Cascade Ave Ste #80
- Principal’s Office at 1604 S Cascade Ave
- MacKenzie’s Chop House at 128 S Tejon St
- Piglatin Cocina at 2825 Dublin Blvd
- Chiba Bar at 19 E Kiowa St
- N3 Taphouse at 817 Colorado Ave
- Ambli Global Cuisine at 5278 N Nevada Ave #160
Bar 503 W have happy hour 4pm-6pm on Wednesday and Tuesday through Sunday from 11am to 9pm. View House Ballpark first opened its doors in March of 2013 and provides happy hour from 3pm-6pm every Wednesday.
MacKenzie’s Chop House offers private parties with happy hour from 4pm-6pm every Wednesday. Piglatin Cocina is open from 11am to 11pm every day of the week with a happy hour from 3pm-6pm.
N3 Taphouse happy hour is from 3-6pm on Tuesdays through Saturdays. Ambli Global Cuisine has happy hours from Tuesday to Saturday from 4pm to 5:50pm.
You can read more of our posts on:
- Denver Breweries & Vineyards
- Boulder Breweries & Vineyards
- Vail, Aspen, & Breckenridge Breweries & Vineyards
- Albuquerque & Santa Fe Breweries & Vineyards
Enjoy Drinking Wine, Liquor, & Beer In Colorado Springs
That’s all we have for now but keep checking back because we’ll try our best to keep this page updated. We know you are ready to achieve your goal after reading about all of the local liquor stores, wine shops, breweries, beer bars, wine bars, wineries, vineyards, and happy hours in your area.
Please let us know if we missed anything or if any of the above establishments have closed in the comments so we can keep the lists up to date. Now you can enjoy drinking wine, liquor, or beer in Colorado Springs.