We are all about to go on a deep dive into where you can buy wine, liquor, and beer in Denver together. Our only real objective is to cover as much as we can in this alcohol guide.
Kicking this off will be a list of the best liquor stores and wine shops in your area. Those that are ready to go pick up a bottle of vodka, tequila, wine, or a case of beer will be filled in first so they can get the party started soon.
Once the stores are out of the way we will get into the best local breweries and beer bars, and a list of Denver wine bars will follow that up. Wineries and vineyards will get a shout out, and we will round this all out by mentioning some of the best happy hours near you to buy cheap alcoholic drinks after your work day ends.
Towards the end you will find an alcohol map for the metro with all of the various venues we are mentioning pinned on it. You are all welcome to check out some of our other blogs on other cities in this part of the world there if you like.
Best Liquor Stores & Wine Shops In Denver
Our favorite liquor stores and wine shops in Denver to buy vodka, tequila, a case of beer, or a bottle of wine would be:
- Denver’s Best Liquor at 7465 E Iliff Ave
- Denver Liquor Galaxy at 8970 E Hampden Ave
- Molly’s Spirits at 5809 W 44th Ave
- Dia Liquor Warehouse at 4739 Yampa St
- Wallaby’s Liquor Warehouse at 1550 S Parker Rd
- Chambers Wine & Liquor at 15260 E Iliff Ave, Aurora
- Philnor Liquor at 11200 W Colfax Ave, Lakewood
- Total Beverage at 900 E 104th Ave, Thornton
- Simms Liquor Store at 11651 W 64th Ave, Arvada
- Liquor Mart at 40 W Littleton Blvd #201, Littleton
Denver Liquor Galaxy sells some of the finest selections of wines, beers, and hard drinks in your area. All types of booze, beers, wines, and spirits are available at Molly’s. Dia provides a wide variety of beers, wines, mixers, and other alcoholic beverages.
Numerous wines, spirits, and beers are offered at Wallaby’s. Chambers has an extensive collection of liquor products to choose from in its vast area. Total Beverage has been selling beverages and drinks for almost two decades.
Breweries & Beer Bars Near You
There are some nice breweries and beer bars in town like:
- Vine Street Pub & Brewery at 1700 Vine St
- Great Divide Barrel Bar at 1812 35th St
- Spangalang Brewery at 2736 Welton St
- Black Shirt Brewing Co & Craft Pizza Kitchen at 3719 Walnut St
- Denver Beer Co Platte Street at 1695 Platte St
- Lady Justice Brewing at 9735 E Colfax Ave, Aurora
- 6 & 40 Brewery at 883 Parfet St #J, Lakewood
- Satire Brewing at 12136 Grant Cir, Thornton
- New Image Restaurant & Brewery at 5622 Yukon St, Arvada
- Breckenridge Brewery at 2920 Brewery Ln, Littleton
Vine Street provides great quality lagers, wild ales, sour beers, and other types. Great Divide Barrel Bar has been in business since 1994 and brews quality craft beers. Another good place to go for locally produced beer is Spangalang.
Excellent craft beers and delectable pizzas with live entertainment are available at Black Shirt. Lady Justice offers some of the finest beers in its taproom fridge. Satire provides beer tastings and has a huge outdoor seating area.
New Image serves liquor in cans, bottles, and drafts and has a heated patio and indoor seating. Pub meals and great beer selections are offered at Breckenridge.
Wine Bars In Denver
Denver wine bars are a great place to relax with friends as well as being good options for a date night:
- Vin Rouge Wine Bar & Tasting Room at 4412 Yates St
- Sienna Wine Bar & Small Plates at 3422 E 12th Ave
- CRÚ Food & Wine Bar at 1442 Larimer St
- Barcelona Wine Bar at 2900 Larimer St
- Cana Wine Bar at 2554 S Broadway
- Noble Riot at 1336 27th St
Vin Rouge is available for wine tastings and tours from 4pm to 10pm Tuesday through Sunday. A delightful array of fine wines is displayed at Sienna. CRÚ serves excellent wines paired with delectable dishes.
Barcelona offers tasty delicacies and tapas as well as extensive wine programs. Wine specials on Mondays all night and every Tuesday through Friday from 4:30 pm to 6:30pm are available at Cana. Noble Riot also provides some of the finest wines in Denver.
Wineries & Vineyards In Your Area
Head to one of these wineries or vineyards near you to see how the sausage gets made:
- Balistreri Vineyards at 1946 E 66th Ave
- Silver Vines Winery at 7509 Grandview Ave
- Moment Wine at 2246 Larimer St
Balistreri offers wine tastings as well as tours of their cellars and facilities. Exquisite wines and cheese platters are made and sold at Silver Vines. Moment has tasting rooms and event spaces where a variety of wines are served.
Best Local Happy Hours
You can buy cheaper alcoholic drinks if you know when and where the best Denver happy hours are:
- Postino Lohi at 2715 17th St
- Jax Fish House & Oyster Bar at 1539 17th St
- Fish N Beer at 3510 Larimer St
- Angelo’s Taverna at 620 E 6th Ave
- Panzano at 909 17th St
- Legends of Aurora Sports Grill at 13690 E Iliff Ave, Aurora
- Teller’s Taproom & Kitchen at 1990 Youngfield St, Lakewood
- Sachi Sushi at 13801 Grant St #570, Thornton
- Yak & Yeti Restaurant & Brewpub at 7803 Ralston Rd, Arvada
- View House at 2680 Main St, Littleton
Postino Lohi provides a selection of menus and wines suitable for all types of occasions. Local cocktail and wine specials start from 5pm to 6:30pm Tuesday through Thursday at Fish N Beer. Angelo’s Taverna serves delectable dishes and drinks with daily discounts from 3pm to 6pm and from 9pm to 10pm.
A good food and beverage happy hour near you from 4pm to 6pm Tuesday is offered at Panzano. Food and drink specials are available every day from 2pm to 6:30pm at Teller’s Taproom and Kitchen. Daily Denver happy hours on draft beers, house wines, and select appetizers from 2:30pm to 5:30pm are provided at Yak and Yeti.
Happy hour starts at 3pm to 6pm at View House. Markdowns on selected food and beverages are available from 3:30pm to 5pm at Jax Fish House and Oyster Bar.
We have also written about:
- Everything About Alcohol Boulder
- Everything About Alcohol Colorado Springs
- Everything About Alcohol , Aspen & Breckenridge
- Everything About Alcohol Salt Lake City
Enjoy Drinking Wine, Liquor, & Beer In Denver
We wish we had more to share but we will try to keep this page as up to date as we can. Hopefully you learned at least a little something about all of the local liquor stores, wine shops, breweries, beer bars, wine bars, wineries, vineyards, and happy hours in your area.
Don’t be afraid to let us know if you found anything incorrect on this page in the comments, we want to keep this info as accurate as we can. Now go have fun drinking wine, liquor, or beer in Denver.