Anyone that wants to learn about where to buy wine, liquor, and beer in Las Vegas has definitely come to the right place. Our alcohol guide will try to cover the topic in as detailed of a way as we possibly can so that you can make the right decision on how to proceed.
A list of the best local liquor stores and wine shops in town will get us going. Anyone that is ready to go pick up a bottle of vodka, tequila, wine, or a case of beer will get their info quick and be ready to head out the door.
Up next we will dive into the best breweries and beer bars near you, and a list of Las Vegas wine bars will follow that up. Wineries and vineyards in your area will get a shout out, and we will wrap this up by mentioning some of the best local happy hours where you can buy cheap alcoholic drinks after your work day ends.
Towards the end you will find an alcohol map for the area with all of the various venues we are mentioning pinned on it. And everyone is welcome to read some of our other blogs about where to grab a drink in the Southwest.
Best Liquor Stores & Wine Shops In Las Vegas
Whether you want to buy a case of beer, some vodka, tequila, wine, or just about any other alcoholic drink you should be able to get them at any of these best liquor stores and wine shops in Las Vegas:
- Roy’s Liquor at 3330 S Hualapai Way
- Liquor Line Up at 6462 Losee Rd #100
- Liquor World at 4760 W Cactus Ave
- Wynn Liquor Store at 3871 S Valley View Blvd #14
- Khoury’s Fine Wine & Spirits at 9915 S Eastern Ave #110
- Lee’s Discount Liquor at 4427 E Sunset Rd, Henderson
Roy’s Liquor carries a wide range of wines, spirits, cigars, and customizable gift baskets with some of the finest nuts and chocolates. Since 2015 Liquor Line Up has been providing a variety of handpicked artisan spirits, wines, and craft beers in your area.
Liquor World is a one stop shop for premium bottles, artisan beers, and exquisite wines. You can choose from a large assortment of products including limited edition and seasonal items at Wynn Liquor Store.
Khoury’s Fine Wine and Spirits at 9915 S Eastern Ave #110 carries a wide range of products including exquisite wines and beers from well known producers.
Lee’s Discount Liquor in Henderson sells a variety of spirits, beers, wines, and nonalcoholic beverages.
Breweries & Beer Bars In Your Area
When you want to go sample some new suds or just watch the game with some pals these local breweries and beer bars are a great option:
- Banger Brewing at 450 E Fremont St #135
- Able Baker Brewing at 1510 S Main St
- Beer District Brewing at 914 S Main St
- Tenaya Creek Brewery at 831 W Bonanza Rd
- HUDL Brewing at 1327 S Main St #100
- Mojave Brewing at 107 S Water St #100, Henderson
Able Baker Brewing produces premium local beers and has a taproom with over 30 craft beers and made from scratch delicacies. Tenaya Creek has been serving fine wines and fresh beers near you since 1999.
Mojave is a great brewery in Henderson to check out.
Wine Bars In Las Vegas
Wine bars in your area are a great place for a date, a business meeting, or to hang out with a big group of friends:
- Ada’s Wine Bar at 410 S Rampart Blvd #120
- Cork & Thorn at 70 W Imperial Ave
- Garagiste Wine Room at 197 E California Ave #140
- Chinglish Cantonese Wine Bar at 8704 W Charleston Blvd #101
- Bin 702 at 707 E E Fremont St #1220
- The Local at 2240 Village Walk Dr #136, Henderson
- Grape Street Wine Bar at 2120 Festival Plaza Dr, Summerlin
Ada’s Wine Bar is open throughout the week from 2pm to 9pm except for Monday and Tuesday when they are closed. A broad selection of unique wines, excellent spirits, artisan beers, and non alcoholic drinks from across the world are provided at Cork and Thorn where they also offer live entertainment featuring world class rhythm and blues, jazz, neo soul, and old school performers.
Garagiste delivers top quality wines ranging from local to international classic bottles. High quality charcuteries, cheeses, and handpicked bottles are available at Bin 702.
The Local is one of the go to spots for light cuisine, wines, and many more exceptional liquors in your area. You can chill with your friends with a bottle of wine alongside candle lights and rustic embellishments on Grape Street’s terrace.
Wineries & Vineyards Near You
While these wineries and vineyards may not be right in town they are worth the drive:
- Vegas Valley Winery at 7360 Eastgate Rd #123
- Sanders Family Winery at 3780 E Kellogg Rd
- Pahrump Valley Winery at 3810 Winery Rd
Vegas Valley Winery is open for tastings seven days a week featuring handmade varieties. Since 1988 Sanders Family has been providing great wines, tours, and tastings in your area from 10am to 5pm Monday through Saturday.
Best Local Happy Hours
These happy hours in Las Vegas can be a great option to buy cheaper alcoholic drinks after work when you need to unwind:
- Downtown Cocktail Room at 111 S Las Vegas Blvd
- Herbs & Rye at 3713 W Sahara Ave
- The Golden Tiki at 3939 Spring Mountain Rd
- The Great American Pub at 4145 S Grand Canyon Dr
- Juan’s Flaming Fajitas & Cantina at 9640 W Tropicana Ave
- Born & Raised at 10050 S Eastern Ave #170, Henderson
Original and classic drinks and delicious meals are available at Downtown Cocktail Room as well as some of the best happy hours near you on Tuesday from 5pm to 7pm. The Golden Tiki’s Las Vegas happy hours run from 4pm to 7pm.
The Great American Pub is open 24 hours a day serving bar favorites including micro nachos, baseball cut top sirloin steak, wings, and lobster mac ‘n cheese and even offers late night happy hours.
Juan’s Flaming Fajitas and Cantina is a neighborhood spot for traditional Mexican dishes such as rellenos, carnitas, enchiladas de mole, fajitas, and seafood as well as vegetarian meals and traditional sweets. They also offer drink specials and happy hours every day from 3pm to 6pm.
Happy hours in Henderson go down from 4pm to 6pm at Born and Raised.
You can also read our posts on:
- Where To Get Drunk In Reno & Lake Tahoe
- Where To Get Drunk In LA
- Where To Get Drunk In San Diego
- Where To Get Drunk In Phoenix
Enjoy Drinking Wine, Liquor, & Beer In Las Vegas
For the time being that is all we have to share but check back in because we will do our best to keep this page updated. After reading about all of those local liquor stores, wine shops, breweries, beer bars, wine bars, wineries, vineyards, and happy hours near you we think you are ready to accomplish your goal.
Do us a favor and mention if we got anything incorrect or if any of the above places have closed down in the comments so we can keep the lists up to date. Now have fun drinking wine, liquor, or beer in Las Vegas.