We really appreciate you taking the time to read this blog about where to buy wine, liquor, and beer in Los Angeles. Our alcohol guide will attempt to cover the subject in as much depth as possible.
We’ll start with a list of the best local liquor stores and wine shops near you. Anyone who wants to buy a bottle of vodka, tequila, wine, or a case of beer will get their information quickly so they can go get what they desire soon.
Following that we’ll look into the top breweries and beer bars before sharing a list of excellent wine bars. Wineries and vineyards in your area will be mentioned, and we’ll finish up by discussing some of the top local happy hours where you can get cheap alcoholic drinks after work.
An alcohol map will be shared near the end that has all of the establishments we’ve mentioned pinned on it. Posts on grabbing a drink in other cities around the region can be looked through at that link if interested.
Best Liquor Stores & Wine Shops In LA
You will be able to buy a case of beer, a bottle of vodka, tequila, or wine, or just about any other alcoholic beverage at one of the best Los Angeles liquor stores and wine shops:
- Jason’s Wine & Spirits at 900 S Broadway
- Ramirez Beverage Center at 2765 E Olympic Blvd
- Bill’s Liquor Store at 3150 Glendale Blvd
- Eva’s Liquor Store at 4139 City Terrace Dr
- Hoover Liquor Store at 2701 W 8th St
- Beverage Warehouse at 4935 McConnell Ave #21
- Corked at 4360 Stearns St, Long Beach
- Grape Press Liquor at 464 S Anaheim Hills Rd, Anaheim
Jason’s provides a large selection of hard to find beers, wines, and spirits in your area every day from 8am to 3am. Craft, seasonal, local, and imported beers are sold at Beverage Warehouse where delivery is also offered on weekdays.
Breweries & Beer Bars Near You
These local breweries and beer bars are fantastic places to go whether you want to sample new suds or just watch the game with some friends:
- Angel City Brewery at 216 S Alameda St
- Highland Park Brewery at 1220 N Spring St
- Boomtown Brewery at 700 Jackson St
- Arts District Brewing at 828 Traction Ave
- Liberation Brewing at 3630 Atlantic Ave, Long Beach
- Bottle Logic at 1072 N Armando St, Anaheim
- Hangar 24 Orange County at 17877 Von Karman Ave #110, Irvine
- Brew Works at 1920 Colorado Ave #C, Santa Monica
Highland Park Brewery specializes in fresh hoppy beers, crisp lagers, and robust stouts. You can play games while enjoying great beers in your area at Boomtown Brewery’s taproom where they organize a wide range of events from DJ’s to gallery openings to fundraisers to block parties and so much more.
Some of the best beers near you ranging from wheat ales to stouts to IPA’s as well as crowlers and limited edition bottles are available at Arts District Brewing.
Brew Works produces California inspired beers in Santa Monica throughout the week except for Monday and Tuesday when they are closed.
Wine Bars In Los Angeles
Visit wine bars near you for a date night, a business meeting, or for a gather with friends:
- Bar Bandini at 2150 Sunset Blvd
- Mignon at 128 E 6th St
- Lolo Wine Bar & Restaurant at 5140 Sunset Blvd
- 1642 at 1642 W Temple St
- Willmore Wine Bar at 3848 Atlantic Ave, Long Beach
- District Wine at 144 Linden Ave, Long Beach
- Esters Wine Shop & Bar at 1314 7th St, Santa Monica
- Bodega Wine Bar at 814 Broadway, Santa Monica
Champagnes, ciders, and wines are served along with music at Lolo Wine Bar and Restaurant. Willmore has received recognition from Sunset Magazine, the Long Beach Press Telegram, and the Long Beach Post for its fine selection of wines.
DIY pizza kits, draft beers, wines, and tastings are offered at District. Esters has over 250 wine varieties in Santa Monica to choose from as well as grilled cheese and lavender almonds. They also feature French bistro classics and hosts private and virtual events.
Wineries & Vineyards In Your Area
Although these wineries and vineyards might not be right in the city they are well worth the trip:
Moraga is one of the country’s most unique wineries and vineyards producing incredibly refined drinks. Local tastings take place at Urban Press Winery.
Best Local Happy Hours
When you need to unwind after work these happy hours in Los Angeles are great places to buy cheaper alcoholic drinks:
- Mezcalero at 510 S Broadway
- The Morrison at 3179 Los Feliz Blvd
- Elbow Room at 1634 N Cahuenga Blvd
- Perch at 448 S Hill St
- Redbird at 114 E 2nd St
- Tantalum Restaurant at 6272 Pacific Coast Hwy, Long Beach
- Reunion Kitchen + Drink at 5775 E Santa Ana Canyon Rd, Anaheim
- Del Frisco’s Grille at 772 Spectrum Center Dr, Irvine
- Seafood Market & Café at 1000 Wilshire Blvd, Santa Monica
The Morrison serves delicious sliders, spicy chicken with fries, Turkey burgers and sandwiches with fries, pretzels, wings, chili dogs, sides, lunch specials, desserts, while also having some of the best LA happy hours every day. Happy hours are available seven days a week at Elbow Room.
Redbird has received many awards including Top 100 wine restaurants in the United States by Wine Enthusiast and the Best of Award of Excellence from Wine Spectator since 2017. They offer great happy hours near you every day from 5pm to 7pm.
Del Frisco’s Grille has a limited time menu featuring customized beers and Bordeaux wine pairings as well as happy hours in Irvine from 4pm to 6:30pm. Happy hours are offered on weekdays in Santa Monica from 2pm to 5pm at Restaurant Seafood Market and Café.
We have also written about:
- San Diego Liquor Stores & Delivery
- Riverside & San Bernardino Liquor Stores & Delivery
- Las Vegas Liquor Stores & Delivery
- Phoenix Liquor Stores & Delivery
Enjoy Drinking Wine, Liquor, & Beer In Los Angeles
That’s all we have for now but keep checking back because we’ll try our best to keep this page updated. We know you are ready to achieve your goal after reading about all of the local liquor stores, wine shops, breweries, beer bars, wine bars, wineries, vineyards, and happy hours in your area.
Please let us know if we missed anything or if any of the above establishments have closed in the comments so we can keep the lists up to date. Now you can enjoy drinking wine, liquor, or beer in Los Angeles.