Thanks for taking the time to read this blog about where to buy wine, liquor, and beer in Miami. Our alcohol guide will attempt to cover the subject in as much depth as possible.
We’ll start with a list of the best local liquor stores and wine shops near you. Anyone who wants to buy a bottle of vodka, tequila, wine, or a case of beer will get their information quickly so they can go get what they desire soon.
Following that we’ll look into the top breweries and beer bars before sharing a list of excellent wine bars. Wineries and vineyards in your area will be mentioned, and we’ll finish up by discussing some of the top local happy hours where you can get cheap alcoholic drinks after work.
An alcohol map will be shared near the end that has all of the establishments we’ve mentioned pinned on it. Posts on grabbing a drink in other cities around the region can be looked through at that link if interested.
Best Liquor Stores & Wine Shops In Miami
You will be able to buy a case of beer, a bottle of vodka, tequila, or wine, or just about any other alcoholic beverage at one of the best Miami liquor stores and wine shops:
- Flagami Liquor Store at 751 NW 37th Ave
- Vintage Liquor III at 300 SW 18th Terr
- Vintage Liquor at 3301 NE 1st Ave #105
- Crown Wine & Spirits at 2046 SW 57th Ave
- El Gato Tuerto Liquors at 476 SW 8th St
- Big Daddy’s Wine & Liquors at 959 W State Rd 84, Ft Lauderdale
- Total Wine & More at 1906 Cordova Rd, Ft Lauderdale
- Palmetto Liquors at 8016 NW 103rd St, Hialeah
- Las Americas Liquor Store at 4291 Palm Ave #4453, Hialeah
- The Young Liquor Store at 1110 E 8th Ave, Hialeah
- Mystic Wine & Spirits at 248 Giralda Ave, Coral Gables
- Colon Liquor Store at 5220 W Flagler St, Coral Gables
- Cana Wine Shop at 2205 Ponce de Leon, Coral Gables
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits at 16941 Miramar Pkwy, Miramar
- Palm Wine & Spirits at 2201 Palm Ave #107, Miramar
- Perfect Liquor & Wine at 5901 Johnson St, Hollywood
- OC Liquor Store at 411 N Ocean Dr, Hollywood
Flagami Liquor Store sells wines, beer, mixers, accessories, and other alcoholic beverages. Vintage sells over 1,500 liquors and wines in your area from different well known brands including rare and hard to find bottles.
You can choose from an extensive selection of wines, bourbons, brandies, cognacs, cordials, gins, rums, Scotch whiskeys, tequilas, vodkas, craft ales, lagers, ciders, and many more drinks at Crown where delectable artisanal cheeses, charcuteries, tapenades, and baked goods are also served.
El Gato Tuerto has been offering a large selection of liquors, wines, beers, and craft whiskeys since 2000.
Big Daddy’s Wine & Liquors is a family-run business that sells wine, spirits, beer, accessories, and more at low prices.
For a wine, beer, and spirits store that offers excellent options at low rates along with cigars, free weekly tastings, and the opportunity to speak with wine, beer, and spirits experts head to Total Wine & More in Ft Lauderdale.
Palmetto Liquors sells a wide range of wines and spirits while also hosting tastings in Hialeah.
Fine wines, spirits, craft beers, and cigars along with cured meats and gourmet cheeses are available at Mystic.
Colon Liquor Store in Coral Gables offers various and distinct amounts of liquors, wines, and craft beers.
Expect to find carefully selected bottles of exquisite and rare wines by a team of top chefs and sommeliers at Cana Wine Shop.
ABC Fine Wine & Spirits in Miramar is Florida’s oldest and largest independent family-owned fine wine and spirits shop carrying over 10,000 wines, spirits, and beers near you ranging from mainstream brands to their unique sourced and certified assortment.
A diverse assortment of liquor, wines, beers, tobacco, mixers, and some other beverages can be purchased at Palm Wine & Spirits.
Perfect Liquor & Wine sells all kinds of localt spirits, beer, coolers, wine, and other alcoholic drinks.
Tastings, specialty ordering, and alcohol delivery in Hollywood to homes or businesses is available with OC Liquor Store.
Breweries & Beer Bars Near You
These local breweries and beer bars are fantastic places to go whether you want to sample new suds or just watch the game with some friends:
- Wynwood Brewing at 565 NW 24th St
- J Wakefield Brewing at 120 NW 24th St
- Link Sur Brewing at 55 NW 25th St
- Focal Brewing at 7235 NE 4th Ave
- La Tropical Brewery at 42 NE 25th St
- Orchestrated Minds Brewing at 803 NW 1st St, Ft Lauderdale
- Unbranded Brewing at 1395 E 11th Ave, Hialeah
- Titanic Brewery & Restaurant at 5813 Ponce de Leon, Coral Gables
Focal is a local brewery that is known for their craft beers. La Tropical Brewery offers cigars, rums, and music.
Orchestrated Minds Brewing specializes in hop forward IPA’s, sour beers, stouts, blonde ales, pilsners, and lagers as well as barrel aged libations.
Wine Bars In Miami
Visit wine bars near you for a date night, a business meeting, or for a gather with friends:
- Lagniappe at 3425 NE 2nd Ave
- Happy Wine Calle Ocho at 5792 SW 8th St
- Vinos in the Grove at 2889 McFarlane Rd
- Happy Wine in the Grove at 2833 Bird Ave
Lagniappe offers live music every night from 8:30pm to 11:30am. Cache Ocho is a good place to try Spanish cuisine featuring a full menu of tapas and pintxos along with one of the best wine lists in your area.
Since 2010 Vinos in the Grove has been striving to provide you with fine wines well as delectable cheese plates and small bites.
Wineries & Vineyards In Your Area
Although these wineries and vineyards might not be right in the city they are well worth the trip:
- Lakeridge Winery & Vineyards at 19239 US-27, Clermont
- Bunker Hill Vineyard & Winery at 8905 Bunker Hill Rd, Parrish
- Summer Crush Vineyard & Winery at 4200 Johnston Rd, Fort Pierce
Lakeridge is Florida’s largest winery and vineyard producing award-winning muscadine grape wines and offering complimentary winery tours and tastings every day of the week but be warned it will take you about 4 hours to drive there.
Another vineyard and winery that is a little under four hours away is Bunker Hill in Parrish which produces grape wines as well as entire fresh fruit, vegetable, tea, and coffee wines with tastings available.
Summer Crush Vineyard & Winery is a family-owned sun and fun boutique winery in Fort Pierce that serves award-winning handcrafted Florida muscadine wines that you can get to in about 2 hours by car.
Best Local Happy Hours
When you need to unwind after work these happy hours in Miami are great places to buy cheaper alcoholic drinks:
- American Social at 690 SW 1st Ct
- Lost Boy at 157 E Flagler St
- Blackbird Ordinary at 729 SW 1st Ave
- Beaker & Gray at 2637 N Miami Ave
- Batch Gastropub at 30 SW 12th St
- The Anderson at 709 NE 79th St
- Blue Martini at 2432 E Sunrise Blvd, Ft Lauderdale
- Flanigan’s Seafood Bar and Grill at 1550 W 84th St, Hialeah
- Bulla Gastrobar at 2500 Ponce de Leon, Coral Gables
Lost Boy offers classic cocktails, cold draught beers, and made to order sandwiches and they have one of the best happy hours in Miami on weekdays from 4pm to 7pm. Beaker and Gray has happy hours on Sunday from 5pm to 7pm.
Batch Gastropub serves American fare for brunch, lunch, and dinner as well as high quality drinks and even offers alcoholic drink discounts on weekdays starting at 4pm. The Anderson is one of the go to spots for delicious food, cocktails, and great music.
Happy hours near you in Fort Lauderdale are available from 2pm to 7pm Wednesday through Saturday and from 4pm on Sunday at Blue Martini. Bulla Gastrobar offers happy hours in Coral Gables from 5pm to 7pm as well as gastronomic creations and handcrafted cocktails.
We have also written about:
- Liquor Stores & Wine Shops In Cape Coral & Ft Myers
- Liquor Stores & Wine Shops In Tampa Bay & St Petersburg
- Liquor Stores & Wine Shops In Orlando
- Liquor Stores & Wine Shops In Jacksonville
Enjoy Drinking Wine, Liquor, & Beer In Miami
That’s all we have for now but keep checking back because we’ll try our best to keep this page updated. We know you are ready to achieve your goal after reading about all of the local liquor stores, wine shops, breweries, beer bars, wine bars, wineries, vineyards, and happy hours in your area.
Please let us know if we missed anything or if any of the above establishments have closed in the comments so we can keep the lists up to date. Now you can enjoy drinking wine, liquor, or beer in Miami.