Over the next few minutes we will all be going on a deep dive into where you can buy wine, liquor, and beer in Milan together. Our only real objective is to cover as much as we can in this alcohol guide.
Kicking this off will be a list of the best liquor stores and wine shops in your area. Those that are ready to go pick up a bottle of vodka, tequila, wine, or a case of beer will be filled in first so they can get the party started soon.
Once the stores are out of the way we will get into the best local breweries and beer bars, and a list of Milan wine bars will follow that up. Wineries and vineyards will get a shout out, and we will round this all out by mentioning some of the best happy hours near you to buy cheap alcoholic drinks after your work day ends.
Towards the end you will find an alcohol map for your area with all of the various venues we are mentioning pinned on it. You are all welcome to check out some of our other blogs on other cities in Italy there if you like.
Best Liquor Stores & Wine Shops In Milan
Our favorite liquor stores and wine shops in Milan to buy vodka, tequila, a case of beer, or a bottle of wine would be:
- Wine to Wine at Via Gaspare Spontini, 11
- Enoteca Cotti at Via Solferino, Via Castelfidardo, 42
- El Vinatt Wine Shop at Via Leone Tolstoi, 49
- Eno Club at Via Friuli, 15
- Wine o Clock at Via Benedetto Marcello, 93
- Wine Tip at Via Angelo Morbelli, 7
Wine to Wine has been in business for almost two decades and is also a great place to buy a wide variety champagnes. Selections of exquisite wines, rare whiskeys, premium cognacs, and more high quality liquors in your area are available at Enoteca Cotti.
Wine Tip sells some of the finest Italian and French wines in town.
Breweries & Beer Bars Near You
There are some nice breweries and beer bars in town like:
- Bam Brewery Pub & Beer Shop at Via Forze Armate, 99
- La Cruda Brewery at Via Privata Antonio Fortunato Stella, 3
- Good Beer Drinking at Via Adige, 13
- Fuorifusto The Urban Brewery at Via Silvio Spaventa, 19
- Birrificio Lambrate at Via Adelchi, 5
Bam Brewery specializes in high quality local craft beers that are suitable for exhibitions, events, and fairs. Varieties of unpasteurized and artisanal beers have been offered at La Cruda since 2010. Birrificio Lambrate has been serving freshly produced beers near you for almost three decades.
Wine Bars In Milan
Milan wine bars are a great place to relax with friends as well as being good options for a date night:
- Vin’s N’Ombra at Via S. Marco, 2
- Cantine Isola at Via Paolo Sarpi, 30
- Bicerìn Milan at Via Panfilo Castaldi, 24
- 41 Wine Bar & More Milano at Via Volturno, 41
- Alle Zitelle at Viale Coni Zugna, 56
- Cru at Via Ugo Bassi, 24
Vin’s N’Ombra provides specialty French wines and houses over 2,500 labels including special and rare types. Isola Wineries was founded in 1986 which gives off a historic setting and displays some of the rarest white wines in Milan.
Wineries & Vineyards In Your Area
Head to one of these wineries or vineyards near you to see how the sausage gets made:
- Cantina Urbana Winery at Via Ascanio Sforza, 87
- The Winery 2 Aaron Brussolo at Viale Vittorio Veneto, 30
- Sutto Wine at Viale Gorizia, 20
Cantina Urbana Winery makes wine right here in the city and once the raw materials have been carefully picked they create small productions based on the final flavor they want to achieve.
If you want homemade wine that is sold by by the glass, bottle, or any empty container you bring in head to The Winery 2 Aaron Brussolo who offers free tastings on all products.
Sutto has been a winemaker since 1933 and their wines include Italian and international labels chosen according to their concept of style and elegance.
Of course there are also some incredible vineyards around Italy and this link covers some of the best.
Best Local Happy Hours
You can buy cheaper alcoholic drinks if you know when and where the best Milan happy hours are:
- Lacerba at Via Orti, 4
- The Happy Hour at Via S. Vito, 5
- The English Football Pub at Via Valpetrosa, 5
- Bikes at Via Giovanni Battista Torti, 2
- Al Cantinone at Via Agnello, 19
The English Football Pub serves food and drinks alongside live entertainment and some of the best daily happy hours near you starting at 5pm.
We have also written a:
- Turin Local Alcohol Guide
- Venice Local Alcohol Guide
- Florence Local Alcohol Guide
- Rome Local Alcohol Guide
Enjoy Drinking Wine, Liquor, & Beer In Milan
We wish we had more to share but we will try to keep this page as up to date as we can. Hopefully you learned at least a little something about all of the local liquor stores, wine shops, breweries, beer bars, wine bars, wineries, vineyards, and happy hours in your area.
Don’t be afraid to let us know if you found anything incorrect on this page in the comments, we want to keep this info as accurate as we can. Now go have fun drinking wine, liquor, or beer in Milan.