Over the next few minutes we will all be going on a deep dive into where you can buy wine, liquor, and beer in Paris together. Our only real objective is to cover as much as we can in this alcohol guide.
Kicking this off will be a list of the best liquor stores and wine shops in your area. Those that are ready to go pick up a bottle of vodka, tequila, wine, or a case of beer will be filled in first so they can get the party started soon.
Once the stores are out of the way we will get into the best local breweries and beer bars, and a list of Paris wine bars will follow that up. Wineries and vineyards will get a shout out, and we will round this all out by mentioning some of the best happy hours near you to buy cheap alcoholic drinks after work is over.
Towards the end you will find an alcohol map for your area with all of the various venues we are mentioning pinned on it. Feel free to look through more of our European local liquor guides there if you like.
Best Liquor Stores & Wine Shops In Paris
Our favorite liquor stores and wine shops in Paris to buy vodka, tequila, a case of beer, or a bottle of wine would be:
- La Maison du Whisky & Fine Spirits at 6 Carr de l’Odéon
- Liquors Opéra at 29 Rue du 4 Septembre
- Ampelos at 31 Rue de Bourgogne
- Esprit 50 cl at 56 Rue Sedaine
- The Whisky Shop at 7 Pl. de la Madeleine
- La Maison du Whisky at 20 Rue d’Anjou
- The Last Drop at 6 Rue de Bourbon le Chateau
- L’Etiquette at 10 Rue Jean du Bellay
- The Cellars of the Pantheon at 174 Rue Saint-Jacques
- Les Caves Taillevent at 228 Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré
- The Taste Buds Cellar at 35 Rue Daguerre
- Delicatessen Cave at 136 Rue Amelot
Ampelos offers an excellent assortment of Loire wines, champagnes, and spirits. Esprit 50 cl is a sommelier that specializes in spirits, champagnes, and fine wines.
The Whiskey offers over 350 different Scottish whiskeys in addition to other drinks. Since 1956 La Maison du Whisky has specialized in French whisky and spirits.
Les Caves Taillevent stocks over 2,000 wines and spirits ranging from the popular to the elusive appellations. Their sommeliers will help you choose the right drinks among the great classics, celebrated vintages, unusual labels, and rising stars.
If you are searching for a broad selection of natural wine references in your area that come straight from the producers as well as champagne, whiskey, and spirits head to The Taste Buds Cellar.
Breweries & Beer Bars Near You
There are some nice breweries and beer bars in town like:
- The Little Jersey at 269 Boulevard Pereire
- Brasserie de la Goutte d’Or at 28 Rue de la Goutte d’Or
- Bapbap House at 79 Rue Saint-Maur
- Brew Unique at 1 Rue des Jeuneurs
- We Are Brewers at 16 Boulevard Jules Ferry
- The Supercoin at 17 Rue Boinod
- Beer Paris at 3 Rue de la Forge Royale
The Brasserie de la Goutte d’Or provides take-out from 4pm to 7pm Tuesday through Saturday and has about 20 growler options available in 33cL, 75cL, and 1L options. You can be qualified to get free delivery if you buy 24 bottles and you can also earn a 10% discount on 48 bottles.
Wine Bars In Paris
Paris wine bars are a great place to relax with friends as well as being good options for a date night:
- La Cave de Belleville at 51 Rue de Belleville
- The Barav at 6 Rue Charles-François Dupuis
- Redd Montorgueil at 28 Rue Saint-Sauveur
- With Us at 10 Rue Dauphine
- Barawine at 25 Rue de Charonne
- Early June at 19 Rue Jean Poulmarch
You may choose your wine from over 250 references to take away or drink on-site accompanied by generous platters or à la carte dishes at The Barav. They also boast a vast assortment of wines by the glass that changes on a regular basis.
Wineries & Vineyards In Your Area
Head to one of these wineries or vineyards near you to see how the sausage gets made:
- Les Vignerons Parisiens at 55 Rue de Turbigo
- Vignes du Clos Montmartre at Rue des Saules
- The Winery at 310 Blvd de la Boissière
Les Vignerons Parisiens is a winemaking cellar in the city center that opened in 2015. La Vigne de Montmartre is the capital’s oldest vineyard and it features the most iconic varietals from the country’s wine-producing regions.
The Winery is a wine house that offers bold products and experiences to commemorate the cities return as the modern wine capital. Their blend wines are crafted from grapes grown in one of the best terroirs in France.
Best Local Happy Hours
You can buy cheaper alcoholic drinks if you know when and where the best Paris happy hours are:
- The Great Canadian Pub at 25 Quai des Grands Augustins
- Teddy’s Bar at 3 Rue Thouin
- Arbane Bar Cocktail Club at 10 Rue Guénégaud
- Frog XVI at 110 bis Avenue Kléber
- The Komptoir at 27 Rue Quincampoix
Explore signature drinks recommended by the bartender from dry to sweet, fruity, sour, bitter, short, and long at Arbane Bar Cocktail Club. They also sell a variety of classic liquors near you and you can enjoy all cocktails at half price during their great local happy hour from 6:30pm to 9pm.
We have also written about:
Enjoy Drinking Wine, Liquor, & Beer In Paris
We wish we had more to share but we will try to keep this page as up to date as we can. Hopefully you learned at least a little something about all of the local liquor stores, wine shops, breweries, beer bars, wine bars, wineries, vineyards, and happy hours in your area.
Don’t be afraid to let us know if you found anything incorrect on this page in the comments, we want to keep this info as accurate as we can. Now go have fun drinking wine, liquor, or beer in Paris.