Over the next few minutes we will be taking a deep dive into where you can buy wine, liquor, and beer in Dallas & Fort Worth together. Our only real objective is to cover as much as we can in this local alcohol guide.
Kicking this off will be a list of the best liquor stores and wine shops in your area. Those that are ready to go pick up a bottle of vodka, tequila, wine, or a case of beer will be filled in first so they can get the party started soon.
Once the stores are out of the way we will get into the best local breweries and beer bars, and a list of Dallas & Fort Worth wine bars will follow that up. Wineries and vineyards will get a shout out, and we will round this all out by mentioning some of the best happy hours near you to buy cheap alcoholic drinks after your work day ends.
Towards the end you will find an alcohol map for your area with all of the various venues we are mentioning pinned on it. You are all welcome to check out some of our other blogs on other cities around Midwest there if you like.
Best Liquor Stores & Wine Shops In Dallas & Fort Worth
Our favorite liquor stores and wine shops in Dallas & Fort Worth to buy vodka, tequila, a case of beer, or a bottle of wine would be:
- Top Liquor Beer and Wine at 7606 Greenville Ave
- Star Liquor Beer & Wine at 460 N Lamar St #300
- Spec’s Wines, Spirits & Finer Foods at 9500 N Central Expy #200
- Goody Goody Liquor at 10301 Harry Hines Blvd
- Beverage Depot at 2810 Samuell Blvd
- Hill Town Liquor at 3610 W Jefferson Blvd #200
- Cheers Liquor Beer & Wine at 5460 Lemmon Ave
- Tarrant Liquor at 5250 N Tarrant Pkwy #110, Fort Worth
- Crow’s Discount Liquor at 9510 White Settlement Rd, Fort Worth
- Chicotsky’s Liquor Store at 3429 W 7th St, Fort Worth
- Liquor Store at 426 E Lamar Blvd #100, Arlington
- Fossil Creek Liquor at 2240 TX-121, Plano
- Nick’s Spirits at 313 E Las Colinas Blvd, Irving
Top Liquor Beer and Wine is a family owned and operated store selling alcoholic beverages, fine cigars, and smoking accessories. You can buy liquors, beers, wines, and spirits in your area at Star.
Many people have been buying wines, liquors, spirits, beers, gourmet snacks, accessories, and much more at Spec’s since the early nineteen sixties. Premium wines, beers, and spirits are some of the products sold at Goody Good Liquor.
Beverages Depot has over 8,000 alcoholic drinks with a large selection of liquors, beers, and wines. A wide variety of spirits, beers, and liquors from across the world are available at Hill Town.
Crow’s Discount has been providing liquors, beers, wines, and mixers since 1969. Chicotsky is open from 10am to 7pm Monday through Saturday selling wines, beers, and liquors in Fort Worth.
Special and vintage wines, cognacs, liquors, single malts, specialty Scotches, vintage ports, and hard to find imported wines are sold in Plano at Fossil Creek.
Breweries & Beer Bars Near You
There are some nice breweries and beer bars in town like:
- Craft & Growler at 3601 Parry Ave
- Peticolas Brewing Company Taproom at 1301 Pace St
- Deep Ellum Brewing at 2823 St Louis St
- Oak Highlands Brewery at 10484 Brockwood Rd
- Westlake Brewing at 2816 Commerce St
- Manhattan Project Beer at 2215 Sulphur St
- Craft and Growler at 3601 Parry Ave
- Maple Branch Craft Brewery at 2628 Whitmore St, Fort Worth
- Rahr & Sons Brewing at 701 Galveston Ave, Fort Worth
- HopFusion Ale Works at 200 E Broadway Ave, Fort Worth
- Division Brewing at 506 E Main St, Arlington
- Lakewood Brewing at 2302 Executive Dr, Garland
Craft and Growler is open every day but Monday. Deep Ellum Brewing was one of the first craft breweries in your area opening in 2011.
Oak Highlands is a 2,200 square foot brewery aging a variety of beers in various barrels. Birthdays, reunions, weddings, baby showers, parties, and many more private events are hosted at Rahr and Sons.
HopFusion Ale Works specializes in wines, ciders, meads, and hard seltzers with new fusions on Friday and Saturday. With over 20 years of combined homebrewing expertise Division has been satisfying the community with blondes, wheats, hoppy India pale ales, amber beers, dark porters, and stouts.
Lakewood produces distinctive, timeless, and inventive small batch beers near you and also hosts private events.
Wine Bars In Dallas & Fort Worth
Dallas & Fort Worth wine bars are a great place to relax with friends as well as being good options for a date night:
- Bodega Wine Bar at 6434 E Mockingbird Ln #109
- Veritas Wine Room at 8379, 2323 N Henderson Ave #103
- Wine Tastic Wine Bar at 4140 Lemmon Ave #130
- Barcelona Wine Bar at 5016 Miller Ave
- The Alcove at 2907 State St
- Neighborhood Cellar at 246 W Davis St
- Grand Cru Wine Bar at 1257 W Magnolia Ave, Fort Worth
- Cru Food & Wine Bar at 5188 Marathon Ave, Fort Worth
- Winehaus at 1628 Park Pl Ave, Fort Worth
- Sixty Vines at 3701 Dallas Pkwy, Plano
- Lamberti’s Ristorante & Wine Bar at 340 W Las Colinas Blvd #200, Irving
Bodega offers boutique wines by the glass, bottle, and flight on Tuesday and Wednesday from 4pm to 10pm and until 11pm on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday and even accepts orders online seven days a week. Veritas is one of the finest wine bars in Dallas offering a selection of about 400 bottles from around the globe ranging from Napa Cabernet Sauvignon to Spanish Temporanillo to Italian Orange.
Wine Tastic is a bar and store offering carefully selected local bottles from across the world. Over 400 Mediterranean, Spanish, and South American influenced drinks are available at Barcelona Wine Bar.
The Alcove has been regarded as one of the most prominent wine bars in your area offering distinctive bottles and specialty brews since 2009. Red, white, and dazzling wines are provided at Neighborhood Cellar.
Grand Cru is a family owned wine bar in Fort Worth providing a wide range of bubble, white, rose, and port bottles and serves savory and sweet home prepared foods. 300 magnificent bottles from across the world as well as Napa style cuisine are offered at Cru.
Winehaus is committed to producing authentic drinks as well as bottles from independent winemakers. Delicious meals and wines are served at Sixty Vines.
Lamberti’s Ristorante offers handcrafted dishes and happy hours in iRving and even accommodates family gatherings and business lunches.
Wineries & Vineyards In Your Area
Head to one of these wineries or vineyards near you to see how the sausage gets made:
- Landon Winery at 3121 Olympus Blvd #130
- Vine Crafters at 146 Shady Creek Ln
- Messina Hof Grapevine Winery at 201 S Main St
- Saviana Winery at 316 Cooper St
- N2 Vino Winery at 3980 Boat Club Rd #106
- Two Brothers Winery at 110 Lamar St
- Silver Dollar Winery at 1937 Bedford Rd
Music, food, and local wine tastings are all offered at Landon. Messina Hof is a family owned winery and vineyard that is committed to producing award winning Texas wines.
N2 Vino Winery is open Wednesday through Saturday. Red wines from the West and white wines from the North are available at Silver Dollar.
Both Dallas Fine Wine and Wine Tastic from our other lists provide wine tastings too.
Best Local Happy Hours
You can buy cheaper alcoholic drinks if you know when and where the best Dallas & Fort Worth happy hours are:
- Parliament at 2418 Allen St
- Bowen House at 2614 Boll St
- Meddlesome Moth at 1621 Oak Lawn Ave
- Goodfriend Beer Garden & Burger House at 1154 Peavy Rd
- The Woolworth at 1520 Elm St #201
- Tiny Victories at 604 N Tyler St
- Blue Mesa Grill at 612 Carroll St, Fort Worth
- Blue Sushi Sake Grill at 3131 W 7th St, Fort Worth
- Little Red Wasp at 808 Main St, Fort Worth
- Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar at 241 E I-20, Highway, Arlington
- Bulla Gastrobar at 6007 Legacy Dr #180, Plano
- Frankie’s Place at 1914 N Plano Rd, Garland
- The Ranch at Las Colinas at 857 W John Carpenter Fwy, Irving
Parliament is a neighborhood cocktail bar providing an extensive drink selection with one of the best happy hours near you from 5pm to 8pm Tuesday through Saturday and all day on Monday. Happy hours are available from 4pm to 6pm at Bowen House.
Meddlesome Moth serves brunch, lunch, and dinner with vegan, vegetarian, keto, and pescatarian options as well as canned, bottled, and craft beers on tap. They also have wines, cocktails, and happy hours on weekdays from 3pm to 6pm.
The Woolworth makes dishes from scratch using steakhouse mix beef, pecan bacon, berry compote, Texas goat cheese, cajun spices, marinated cucumbers, mango salsa, and wasabi and even offers great Dallas happy hours on weekdays until 7pm.
Handcrafted cocktails as well as tasty beverages are available at Tiny Victories. Blue Mesa Grill’s happy hours in Fort WOrth run from 3pm to 6:30pm Tuesday through Friday.
Little Red Wasp has a large selection of beers and pub fare as well as local happy hours from 4pm to 6pm seven days a week. Liquor specials are available on weekdays from 3pm to 6pm and 9pm to 11pm on weekends at Lazy Dog Restaurant and Bar.
Bulla Gastrobar is one of the go to spots for gourmet dishes, Spanish influenced tapas, handcrafted cocktails, and wines in the metro with happy hours on weekdays from 5pm to 7pm. You can eat traditional Mexican dishes as well as get discounts on drinks until 6pm Monday through Saturday and all day on Sunday at Frankie’s Place.
The Ranch offers happy hours in Irving from 3pm to 6pm Monday through Saturday and hosts business meetings, parties, and many more events. Don’t forget about the happy hours at Lamberti’s Ristorante from our best wine bars list either.
We have also written about:
- Where To Grab A Cocktail In Houston
- Where To Grab A Cocktail In Austin
- Where To Grab A Cocktail In San Antonio
- Where To Grab A Cocktail In OKC
Enjoy Drinking Wine, Liquor, & Beer In Dallas & Fort Worth
We wish we had more to share but we will try to keep this page as up to date as we can. Hopefully you learned at least a little something about all of the local liquor stores, wine shops, breweries, beer bars, wine bars, wineries, vineyards, and happy hours in your area.
Don’t be afraid to let us know if you found anything incorrect on this page in the comments, we want to keep this info as accurate as we can. Now go have fun drinking wine, liquor, or beer in Dallas & Fort Worth.