Thank you for taking the time to read this blog about where to buy wine, liquor, and beer in Oklahoma City. Our alcohol guide will attempt to cover the subject in as much depth as possible.
We’ll start with a list of the best liquor stores and wine shops near you. Anyone who wants to buy a bottle of vodka, tequila, wine, or a case of beer will get their information quickly so they can go get what they desire soon.
Following that we’ll look into the top breweries and beer bars before sharing a list of excellent wine bars. Wineries and vineyards in your area will be mentioned, and we’ll finish up by discussing some of the greatest local happy hours where you can get cheap alcoholic drinks after work.
An OKC alcohol map will be shared near the end that has all of the establishments we’ve mentioned linked to it. Posts on wine, liquor, and beer for cities around the region can be looked through at that link if interested.
Best Liquor Stores & Wine Shops In Oklahoma City
You will be able to buy a case of beer, a bottle of vodka, tequila, or wine, or just about any other alcoholic beverage at one of the best Oklahoma City liquor stores and wine shops:
- Freeman Liquor Mart at 4401 N Western Ave
- Byron’s Liquor Warehouse at 2322 N Broadway Ave
- Station Wine & Spirits Liquor Store at 13701 N May Ave
- Quicker Liquor at 9109 S May Ave
- Wine Bin at 11330 N May Ave #A
- Grand Cru Wine & Spirits at 9275 N May Ave
- Beau’s Wine Bin & Spirit at 2810 W Country Club Dr
- Norman Discount Liquor at 2627 Classen Blvd #116, Norman
- Cellar Wine & Spirits at 555 W Main St, Norman
- Eddie’s Liquor at 2300 W Danforth Rd #110, Edmond
- Edmond Wine Shop at 1520 S Blvd, Edmond
- Moore Liquor at 914 SW 4th St, Moore
Byron’s Liquor Warehouse has been one of the premier destinations in the state since 1959 and it is a pioneer in the local liquor, wine, and beer industries. You will find a vast array of products from every day to hard-to-find and one-of-a-kind wines right at your fingertips.
Edmond Wine Shop is a great place to acquire specialized liqueurs and liquors near you. There are over 2,500 wines, more than 500 beers including a mix and match beer section, and gift certificates in any monetary amount available in the store.
Breweries & Beer Bars Near You
These local breweries and beer bars are fantastic places to go whether you want to sample new suds or just watch the game with some friends:
- Twisted Spike Brewery & Tap Room at 1 NW 10th St
- The Big Friendly at 1737 Spoke St
- Anthem Brewing at 908 SW 4th St
- Bricktown Brewery at 1 N Oklahoma Ave
- Stonecloud Brewing at 1012 NW 1st St #101
- Lazy Circles Brewing at 5821, 422 E Main St, Norman
- Battered Boar Brewing at 14700 Metro Plaza Blvd F, Edmond
Twisted Spike Brewery and Tap Room was originally built as a warehouse but now houses one of the largest taprooms in your area that sells a wide range of wines and non-alcoholic beverages. Their taproom is open from 4pm to 9pm Monday to Thursday, 12pm to 11pm Friday and Saturday, and 12pm to 9pm Sunday.
Bricktown Brewery supplies an excellent selection of craft and local beers to your community. They also serve a full menu of shareables such as burgers, hand-crafted sandwiches, fork and spoon plates, pizzas, big plates, and desserts, all of which are prepared to a high standard by their excellent kitchen staff.
Stonecloud Brewing has a taproom that provides more than twenty beers for tasting and many of which are only available at the brewery.
Wine Bars In Oklahoma City
Visit wine bars in your area for a date night, a business meeting, or for a gather with friends:
- Sidecar Barley & Wine Bar at 13230 Pawnee Dr #200
- Bin 73 at 7312 N Western Ave
- The Metro Wine Bar & Bistro at 6418 N Western Ave
- The Study at 701 W Sheridan Ave #100
- The Mantel Wine Bar & Bistro at 201 E Sheridan Ave
- Flip’s Wine Bar & Trattoria at 5801 N Western Ave
- Michelangelo’s Coffee & Wine Bar at 207 E Main St, Norman
The Metro Wine Bar & Bistro has been on the cutting edge of food and wine in your area for over thirty years with a huge variety of hand-selected wines and an ever-changing by-the-glass list. They frequently arrange dinners and tastings for you to enjoy.
For a diverse collection of wines by the glass and bottle near you along with chef’s delicacies from both land and sea head to The Mantel Wine Bar & Bistro.
Wineries & Vineyards In Your Area
Although these wineries and vineyards might not be right in the city they are well worth the trip:
- Farfalla Wines at 505 Poplar Ave
- Clauren Ridge Vineyard & Winery at 6000 W Waterloo Rd
- Coal Creek Vineyard & Winery at 210 N Sara Rd
- Native Spirits Winery at 10500 E Lindsey St
- Canadian River Vineyard & Winery at 7050 Slaughterville Rd
The tasting room of Wines Butterfly is open two weekends per month on Saturday from 12pm to 5pm and Sunday from 1pm to 5pm. Reservations are not required and any special occasions like corporate meetings or birthday parties can be scheduled.
Native Spirits Winery is dedicated to producing local wines using high-quality ingredients. They handcraft a full line of award-winning wines from grapes sourced all over the world which are blended, fermented, oaked, racked, filtered, and bottled in their Norman facility. Business meetings, birthday parties, bridal showers, and other private events are all possible.
If you are looking for a place to host weddings, parties, vineyard movies, game nights, bonfires, and meetings as well as quiet moments on the deck sipping great wine made near you Canadian River Vineyard and Winery is a great option. They organize an annual Grape Stomp Festival in the fall that features food trucks, vendors, tastings, live music, giveaways, and family-friendly activities.
Best Local Happy Hours
When you need to unwind after work these happy hours in OKC are great places to buy cheaper alcoholic drinks:
- Bossa Nova at 440 NW 11th St
- Cicchetti Bar at 121 NE 2nd St
- Mickey Mantle’s Steakhouse at 7 S Mickey Mantle Dr
- Republic Gastropub at 5830 N Classen Blvd
- The Jones Assembly at 901 W Sheridan Ave
- The Boot Camp at 229 E Main St, Norman
- Interurban Restaurant at 1301 E Danforth Rd, Edmond
Bossa Nova boasts a wide variety of rums, many options for craft cocktails like Caipirinhas prepared from fresh and seasonal fruits, and classic drinks made with quality Cachaças. Their happy hour is from 4pm to 7pm on Thursdays.
Cicchetti Bar is a full-service restaurant and craft bar near you that has a collaborative neighborhood ambiance that carries a bold and fresh take on worldly flavors. Come for their happy hours from 4pm to 6pm every day.
Mickey Mantle’s Steakhouse is a striking restaurant that dazzles with an enticing chef-driven menu and a large wine list containing over 500 quality selections from around the world. They hold a daily happy hour from 4:30pm to 7pm.
You may taste traditional German dishes made from scratch and some American flair combined with handcrafted beers from Royal Bavaria Brewery at The Boot Camp. They offer daily happy hours from 2pm to 6pm and again from 9pm to 10pm.
Don’t miss the happy hour at Interurban Restaurant from 4:30pm to 6:30pm every day. You can read more of our posts on:
- Vodka, Tequila & More Alcohol In Tulsa
- Vodka, Tequila & More Alcohol In KC
- Vodka, Tequila & More Alcohol In Wichita
- Vodka, Tequila & More Alcohol In Dallas & Ft Worth
Enjoy Drinking Wine, Liquor, & Beer In Oklahoma City
That’s all we have for now but keep checking back because we’ll try our best to keep this page updated. We know you are ready to achieve your goal after reading about all of the local OKC liquor stores, wine shops, breweries, beer bars, wine bars, wineries, vineyards, and happy hours in your area.
Please let us know if we missed anything or if any of the above establishments have closed in the comments so we can keep the lists up to date. Now you can enjoy drinking wine, liquor, or beer in Oklahoma City.