Thanks for checking out this post on where to buy wine, liquor, and beer in Lisbon. Our alcohol guide will try to cover the topic in as detailed of a way as we possibly can.
A list of the best local liquor stores and wine shops in town will get us going. Anyone that is ready to go pick up a bottle of vodka, tequila, wine, or a case of beer will get their info quick and be ready to head out the door.
Up next we will dive into the best breweries and beer bars near you, and a list of Lisbon wine bars will follow that up. Wineries and vineyards in your area will get a shout out, and we will wrap this up by mentioning some of the best local happy hours where you can buy cheap alcoholic drinks after your work day ends.
Towards the end you will find an alcohol map with all of the various venues we are mentioning pinned on it. And everyone is welcome to read some of our other posts on wineries, breweries, and bars around Europe.
Best Liquor Stores & Wine Shops In Lisbon
Whether you want to buy a case of beer, some vodka, tequila, wine, or just about any other alcoholic drink you should be able to get them at any of these best liquor stores and wine shops in Lisbon:
- Garrafeira D’Alvalade at Av. da Igreja 3 CD
- Whisky & Co at R. Visc. Seabra 12C
- Ladidadi Wines at R. Damasceno Monteiro 59 A
- Napoleon Wine Cellar at R. dos Fanqueiros 70
- Santos Wine Cellar at R. Santos-O-Velho 74
Ladidadi Wines offers a diverse range of artisanal natural wines from across the world including the option of having your beverages delivered directly to your door. They will give recommendations for customized orders and let you experience the complexity and beauty of the natural wine world.
Napoleon Wine Cellar has over a century of expertise in the wine and spirits industry and specializes in local and international wines, spirits, liquors, and gourmet goods. Santos Wine Cellar sells a huge assortment of carefully selected products featuring national, port, and sparkling wines as well as spirits and accessories at great prices.
Breweries & Beer Bars Near You
When you want to go sample some new suds or just watch the game with some pals these local breweries and beer bars are a great option:
- Duque Brewpub at Calçada do Duque 51
- Dois Corvos Tap Room at R. Cap. Leitão 94
- Sputnik Craft Beer at R. Andrade 41A
- Amo Brewery at R. Bernardim Ribeiro 53
- 21 Gallas Brewpub Craft Beer at R. Angelina Vidal 53A
- Musa Factory at R. do Açúcar 83
- The Beer Station at Largo duque de Cadaval 17 Quiosque D
Duque Brewpub carries nine regular beers and limited editions throughout the year with an emphasis on traditional American and British beer styles. Their beverages are meticulously crafted and made with a passion for flavor in mind.
Dois Corvos Tap Room produces unique artisan beers in your area that are distributed throughout Portugal and around the world. They also have a taproom where all their beers are poured straight from the tap.
If you want to try great natural beers in a multicultural setting while exchanging conversations and ideas head to Amo Brewery. Their drink selection changes weekly and is available at the bar from Wednesday to Saturday both on tap and in bottles plus you can also access their factory for free when you visit their taproom.
Wine Bars In Lisbon
Wine bars in your area are a great place for a date, a business meeting, or to hang out with a big group of friends:
- BA Wine Bar Bairro Alto at R. da Rosa 107
- Nova Wine Bar at R. Nova do Almada 20
- By the Wine at R. das Flores 41 43
- Grace of Wine at Calçada da Graça 10 AB
- Antiga Wine Bar at de à, R. Santo António da Sé 10
- Wine Not at R. Ivens 45
Wineries & Vineyards In Your Area
While these wineries and vineyards may not be right in town they are worth the drive:
- Quinta das Carrafouchas at R. Francisco Franco Cannas
- Manzwine at Lardo do Praca 8-A Cheleiros
- AdegaMãe at Estrada Municipal 554
Best Local Happy Hours
These happy hours in Lisbon can be a great option to buy cheaper alcoholic drinks after work when you need to unwind:
- Lost In at R. Dom Pedro V Nº56-D
- Madame Petisca at R. de Santa Catarina 17 3º
- Delirium Café Lisboa at Calçada Nova de São Francisco 2A
- The Decadent at R. de São Pedro de Alcântara 81
- The Couch Sports Bar at R. do Alecrim 21A
Enjoy some snacks or beverages in a genuine oasis with varied delicacies in a list of fusions between the East and the Mediterranean at Lost In. The combination of colors and textures, Zen music, colorful Indian headgear, friendly service, and a panoramic terrace with a beautiful view of the city makes them a fantastic place to relax and unwind.
They even have some of the best happy hours near you Monday to Friday from 5:30pm to 6:30pm. You can go to The Couch Sports Bar for happy hours from 5pm to 8pm every day too.
You can read more of our posts on:
- Everything About Alcohol In Porto
- Everything About Alcohol In Madrid
- Everything About Alcohol In Seville
- Everything About Alcohol In Barcelona
Enjoy Drinking Wine, Liquor, & Beer In Lisbon
For the time being that is all we have to share but check back in because we will do our best to keep this page updated. After reading about all of those local liquor stores, wine shops, breweries, beer bars, wine bars, wineries, vineyards, and happy hours near you we think you are ready to accomplish your goal.
Do us a favor and mention if we got anything incorrect or if any of the above places have closed down in the comments so we can keep the lists up to date. Now have fun drinking wine, liquor, or beer in Lisbon.