Thanks for checking out this post on where to buy wine, liquor, and beer in Lansing. Our alcohol guide will try to cover the topic in as detailed of a way as we possibly can.
A list of the best local liquor stores and wine shops in town will get us going. Anyone that is ready to go pick up a bottle of vodka, tequila, wine, or a case of beer will get their info quick and be ready to head out the door.
Up next we will dive into the best breweries and beer bars near you, and a list of Lansing wine bars will follow that up. Wineries and vineyards in your area will get a shout out, and we will wrap this up by mentioning some of the best local happy hours where you can buy cheap alcoholic drinks after your work day ends.
Towards the end you will find an alcohol map with all of the various venues we are mentioning pinned on it. And everyone is welcome to read some of our other posts on wine, liquor, and beer around the region.
Best Liquor Stores & Wine Shops In Lansing
Whether you want to buy a case of beer, some vodka, tequila, wine, or just about any other alcoholic drink you should be able to get them at any of these best liquor stores and wine shops in Lansing:
- Lansing Liquor & Wine at 828 N Main St
- Booze Barn at 3000 Dunckel Rd
- Vine & Brew at 2311 Jolly Rd
- Tom’s Party Store and Wine Shop at 2778 E Grand River Rd
- On The Rocks Wine & Spirits at 3050 E Lake Lansing Rd
Tom’s Party Store and Wine Shop and On The Rocks Wine and Spirits are both open every day at 9am. Since the year 2006 Lansing Liquor and Wine has been in your area with opening hours from Monday through Saturday, 9am to 9pm, and Sundays, 12pm to 7pm.
Vine and Brew starts its day at 10am Monday through Saturday and Sunday, 12pm to 7pm.
Breweries & Beer Bars Near You
When you want to go sample some new suds or just watch the game with some pals these local breweries and beer bars are a great option:
- Ozone’s Brewhouse at 305 Beaver St
- Ellison Brewery and Spirits at 4903 Dawn Ave
- Eagle Monk Pub and Brewery at 4906 W Mt Hope Hwy
- Reo Town Pub at 1145 S Washington Ave
- Sleepwalker at 1101 S Washington Ave
- Brick Haven Brewing at 200 E Jefferson St
- Lansing Brewing at 518 E Shiawassee St
Ozone’s Brewhouse has special offers from Tuesday to Sunday. Ellison Brewery and Spirits has a patio at their two locations.
Sleepwalker closes at 8:30pm from Wednesday to Saturday and 7:30pm on Sundays. Lansing Brewing has opening hours from Tuesday to Thursday of 3pm to 9pm, Friday to Saturday from 12pm to 9pm, and Sundays from 12 to 8pm.
Wine Bars In Lansing
Wine bars in your area are a great place for a date, a business meeting, or to hang out with a big group of friends:
Zoobie’s Old Town Tavern has a patio with opening hours from Monday to Friday from 4pm to 11pm and weekends from 12pm to 11pm.
Wineries & Vineyards In Your Area
Head to one of these wineries or vineyards near you to see how the sausage gets made:
- Burgdorf’s Winery at 5635 Shoeman Rd
- Chateau Aeronautique Winery at 1849 Rives Eaton Rd
- Sandhill Crane Vineyards at 4724 Walz Rd
- Glass Creek Winery at 450 N Whitmore Rd
- Whole Hearted Winery at 56808 Grand River Ave building a
Burgdorf’s Winery opened in 2005 and starts seeing customers at 12pm on Tuesday through Sunday. Chateau Aeronautique Winery has 4 locations and they offer weekly events.
Sandhill Crane Vineyards has three locations and offers plenty of seating both indoors and out including their lawn and patio. Glass Creek Winery has been operating in your area since 2012 with opening hours from Tuesday to Saturday from 12pm to 7pm and Sundays from 12pm to 4pm.
Best Local Happy Hours
These happy hours in Lansing can be a great option to buy cheaper alcoholic drinks after work when you need to unwind:
- Sansu Sushi & Cocktails at 4750 Hagadorn Rd #100
- Dagwood’s Tavern & Grill at 2803 E Kalamazoo St
- Envie at 210 S Washington Square
- Bridge Street Social at 107 S Bridge St
- Cask & Company Kitchen & Bar at 3415 E Saginaw St
Sansu Sushi and Cocktails is open Monday to Saturday from 12pm to 2pm and Sundays from 4:30pm to 8pm with happy hour from 4pm to 6pm. Dagwood’s Tavern and Grill has something special to offer every day including a lot of televisions, food, and drinks.
Envie offers from exclusive parties to dinners and a quick lunch. Bridge Street Social is available for private events including weddings, business luncheons, dinners, and more offering one of the best happy hours near you from 4pm to 6pm.
Cask and Company Kitchen and Bar opens every day at 11am for both inside and outside meals. Italian Kitchen was founded in 1992 and offers event organizations in 27 locations in the United States with happy hour from 3:30pm to 6:30pm.
You can read more of our posts on:
- Breweries & Vineyards In Detroit
- Breweries & Vineyards In Grand Rapids
- Breweries & Vineyards In Toledo
- Breweries & Vineyards In Chicago
Enjoy Drinking Wine, Liquor, & Beer In Lansing
For the time being that is all we have to share but check back in because we will do our best to keep this page updated. After reading about all of those local liquor stores, wine shops, breweries, beer bars, wine bars, wineries, vineyards, and happy hours near you we think you are ready to accomplish your goal.
Do us a favor and mention if we got anything incorrect or if any of the above places have closed down in the comments so we can keep the lists up to date. Now have fun drinking wine, liquor, or beer in Lansing.